Saturday 8 June 2013

Contoh Narrative Bahasa Inggris



The Night Before Feast

Before feast day,at the evening my bestfriend Mida  student of  Vocational High School 9 Surakarta invite me to enjoy the night before feast with bought some meatroast in The South Town Square but actually she had been ask Yusuf,  he is my brother cllass,12 Elecktricity A, because I haven’t passenger to be there so I invite my other friend,he is Bryan he too Alumnus Vocational High School 2 Surakarta ,12 Networking B graduate this year.
At 7 o’clock pm ,Mida approach me in my home then we are waiting other friend of us in “Hek” front of  Vocational High School 5 Surakarta near from my hom,finally Yusuf arrive and waiting Bryan.In “Hek” we reserved gingger milk and some food.
Exact 9 o’clock pm ,Bryan arrive then immadietelly we leave to  South Town Square, but actually the road is stagnate but isn’t a problem because many fireworks in the sky,this is make me happy.
Arrive an the South Town Square, quickly we bought some meatroast, we eating that in middle square while tell a story,playing mp3,see many firework and we are happy.Because South Town Square very crowded, we aren’t aware that already 11 o’clock pm,immadietelly we go home ,we are be afraid if parent got warmed up.That is my story when the night before feast, i want reply that night at next before.

No comments:

Post a Comment