Thursday 2 May 2013

Contoh Application Letter


Surakarta,November 16 2012

Mitra Dinamika Konsultan
Setrasari Mall Blok B4 No 77, Lantai 2
Jl. Prof Drg Surya Sumantri 120, Bandung, Indonesia
christian.aj@mitradinamikakonsultan.com

Dear Mr.Christian
I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Berniaga.com. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong
proggraming experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
·         I’ve been finished my program SI graduate from Institute Tekhnic Bandung
·         My IPK is 3,75
·         I very like with proggraming especially Java’s program, I’ve been make some web application.
In Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you about this employment opportunity.


Your sincerely,

Mariah Gipty



by : MARIAH GIPTY

No comments:

Post a Comment