Friday 2 November 2012

Example English Test For High School

She  would have got the money if she ….sell somegoods

a.       a.have                          c.have sold                             
b.      b.had sold                   d.had
2     If  I ….you, I would buy a car
a.       a.were                          c.had
b.      b.was                           d.be
3    If you give me a gift,I …no angry with you
a.       a.would have               c.would
b.      b.will                           d.will be able to
       Orlando Bloom and Elijah Wood would be actor if he….a acting talent
a.       a.have                          c.has
b.      b.had                           d.having

 
5      I would go to school if I ….not sick today
a.       a.was not rain              c.does not rain
b.      b.do not rain                d.did not rain

6   Word “today” in the indirect speech is ….
a.       a.that day
b.      b.this day
c.       c.the day
d.      d.these day
7   If were in indirect speech, Past Simple will be…
a.       a.Past Simple               c.Past Perfect
b.      b.Past Continous         d.Past Future



   Direct Speech: Bagas said to Gipty  ,”I will come to to your house tomorrow”
Indirect Speech: ………
a.       Bagas said to Gipty  he would come to her house the next day
b.      Bagas said to Gipty that he will come to her house the next day
c.       Bagas said to Gipty he would come to her house tomorrow
d.      Bagas said to Gipty that he would come to her house the next day
   Indirect Speech : Jesica asked to Parker if I could give his parfum
Direct Speech : ……..
a.        Jesica asked to Parker “Can I buy his parfum?”
b.       Jesica asked to Parker “Could I buy his parfum?”
c.        Jesica asked to Parker ”Can I buy your parfum?”
d.       Jesica asked to Parker  “Could I buy your parfum?”
1  Dovidof said to Jillo,”Don’t make me confused,please”its means …
a.       Prohibition
b.      Request
c.       Asking for help
d.      Command


B.Answer these question into the correct!

1. Make into conditional sentences (type 2)
            Jika Aku pergi ke Bandung,aku akan membelikanmu sebuah baju baru       
2.Put the verb in brackets into the correct form
            a.If I (be) you,I will give him a doll
            b.Mariah Gipty (bought) a new bag if his father had given her some money
3. If you gave me a luxurious car ,I would not be angry with you.The fact is…..
4.Rewrite these sentences into Direct Speech!
            Johny Deep said,that he had been to Indonesia two years before
5.Rewrite these sentences into Indirect Speech!
            Mother said to me “Don’t cry tonight ,baby”
  



C.ANSWERS
A. 
1.      B
2.      A
3.      B
4.      C
5.      D
6.      A
7.      D
8.      D
9.      C
10.  A

            B.
                        1. If I went to Bandung,I would buy a new shirt
                        2. a. were         b. would have
                        3. You don’t give me a luxurious car
                        4.Johny Deep said,”I have been to Indonesia two years ago”
                        5.Mother said to me not to cry that night
                       






by : mariah gipty

No comments:

Post a Comment